Catering to the dental needs of kids requires a special touch. Children begin to get their baby teeth during the first 6 months of life. By age 6 or 7 years, they start to lose their first set of teeth, which eventually are replaced by secondary , permanent teeth. Without proper dental care, children face possible oral decay and disease that can cause a lifetime of pain and complications. We treat children from age 6 months to adulthood.
- Preventative dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as, diet and nutrition recommendations
- Protection of tooth surfaces from decay by placement of sealants
- Habit counseling such as thumb sucking and pacifier use
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Early assessment and treatment of crooked teeth by straightening and correcting the improper bite.
- Care for dental injuries such as fractured, displaced or knocked-out teeth
Sedation for Children